ANTALYA RAFTING TRIP
Thrill, Chill, and Refuel: Experience Antalya Rafting Adventure with Hotel Pickup, Lunch!
A Perfect Experience with hotel pickup and lunch
Antalya is a beautiful city in Turkiye known for its stunning beaches, historical landmarks, and adventurous activities. One of the most exciting things to do in Antalya is to experience rafting in the beautiful Koprulu Canyon. This Antalya rafting Trip experience includes hotel pickup and lunch, making it a convenient and enjoyable tourist activity.
Experience Adventure and Beauty with Antalya Rafting Trip – Includes Hotel Pickup, Lunch
During the Antalya rafting Tour), you can float down the river while enjoying the beautiful views of the Koprulu Canyon. The tour has all the necessary gear and a trained guide to ensure you are safe and have a good time. After the river trip, you can eat lunch and then be driven back to your hotel.
Overall, rafting in Antalya with pickup from your hotel and lunch is a must-do activity for anyone visiting Antalya. It’s a great addition to your Antalya itinerary because it mixes adventure, natural beauty, and ease of use. Remember to bring your camera to the Koprulu Canyon to take pictures of its beautiful views.
Some popular questions related to Antalya rafting with hotel pickup and lunch
1. What is the Antalya rafting Tour experience with hotel pickup and lunch?
The Antalya rafting experience with hotel pickup and lunch is an adventurous activity in the Koprulu Canyon in Antalya, Turkey. It includes hotel pickup, all necessary equipment, a professional guide, and lunch.
2. What is the duration of the Antalya Rafting Trip experience?
The Antalya rafting experience usually takes 7-8 hours, including hotel pickup, rafting, lunch, and drop-off.
3. Is the Antalya rafting experience suitable for beginners?
Yes, the Antalya rafting experience is suitable for beginners and experienced rafters. The tour includes a professional guide who will provide all necessary instructions and ensure your safety.
4. What should I wear for the Rafting Antalya experience?
It is recommended to wear comfortable clothes and shoes that can get wet. You should also bring a change of clothes, a towel, and sunscreen.
5. What is the minimum age requirement for the Antalya rafting Trip experience?
The minimum age requirement for the Antalya rafting experience is usually 10 years but even younger can do this tour with no problem.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]
Discover the Jewel of the Turkish Riviera: Unforgettable Antalya Tours
- €45.0Jeep Safari and Rafting is one of the best tours in Antalya Turkey Looking for an interesting trip that is packed with extremes, excitement, and strong emotions? Then choose a combination tour that includes a Land Rover vehicle safari in the heart of the Taurus Mountains and a rafting excursion through Koprulu Canyon National Park. This trip promises to be a once-in-a-lifetime holiday experience.
- €40.0Here's a spot where you'll find the best of both worlds! Dinopark in Antalya is a great place to spend time with your family. Dinopark is a fantastic attraction in the Kemer region of Antalya. As Turkey's first dinosaur park, the theme park caters to youngsters. It's a fun method to learn more about dinosaurs' eras and other facts. In this post, you'll learn everything you need to know about Dinopark. Dinopark is a dinosaur-themed family attraction located less than an hour from Antalya beaches
- €60.0Antalya Altinbesik Cave trip experience Antalya's countryside. Natural marvels, and purify your spirit from negativity, crowd impacts, and noise. Cave Tour Antalya Discover the Wonders of the Nature This Tour is for a minimum of 5 Adults The third-largest subterranean lake in Europe,
- €35.0Start an epic Pirate Boat Tour in Kemer and feel the thrill of a lifetime! When you set sail on the clear waters of the Mediterranean, you'll be taken to a world of adventure with beautiful views of the coast, hidden coves, and sea caves. Get your tickets now and come with us for a day of fun on the high seas! Hotel transfer is included.02/28/2023 - 12/31/2025
- €950.0Private luxury yachts are the perfect way to enjoy Antalya's stunning bays! Plan the perfect holiday of your dreams! Taking a boat tour in Antalya. Yachts from Antalya. Kemer Yacht. An exciting cruise in Antalya. Make wonderful memories with your loved ones Antalya Private Yacht Tours Private yacht tours in Antalya will create lasting memories for you.
- €150.0Fethiye Paragliding is an amazing Ölüdeniz Babadağ activity. It is the most practical way to fly. Our age limit is +4 and there is no upper limit. Flight time: 30 minutes in average and normal conditions. No experience is needed. All you have to do is run a few steps. Paragliding in Fethiye Ölüdeniz is an indescribable experience.03/01/2023 - 07/31/2023
- €50.0This trip from Antalya to Pamukkale calcium baths and ancient Hierapolis. Explore the ruins of Hierapolis, a Greco-Roman spa town, bathe in Cleopatra's warm Roman pool, and marvel at Pamukkale beautiful white terraces. Lunch is included, as are admissions and hotel transfers in and around Antalya.
- €50.0Turkish Maldives Antalya Suluada boat tour. Suluada Island boat trip from Antalya is a unique journey to places unfamiliar to tourists in Antalya. An excellent place for lovers of complete peace and quiet away from the bustle of the city and crowded places. The beauty of an island without people will surprise adults and children.03/01/2023 - 07/31/2025
- €45.0Antalya to Manavgat tour is visiting the main public bazaar, old mosque, waterfall, and riverboat trip. Manavgat river cruise is a relaxing excursion for leisure lovers. You can enjoy swimming and the scenery. Lunch will be served on a boat. Make a reservation, and pay on the same day