Turkish Maldives Island Tour
Because of its unique route and substance, visit the Turkish Maldives. The Suluada Boat Tour departs from Antalya, Turkey’s Turkish Riviera.
It is one of the most well-liked and popular boat trips departing from Antalya!
In one day, you’ll sail via Antalya’s shores and arrive at the breathtaking Suluada boat trip (Turkish Maldives island). This little island looks like a floating crown on the lake. It will enchant you and make you fall in love with it!
Escape to Antalya: Experience the Turkish Maldives in Paradise!
Suluada, the wonder Island in Antalya, Turkish Maldive
To start our wonderful Suluada trip (Turkish Maldives island) from Antalya. We will take you up from any Antalya hotel.
When everyone is ready, we will depart from Antalya. Drive for 90 kilometres, which will take around 1 hour 30 minutes.
No need to be concerned: the journey will be joyful and exciting. We’ll travel through scenic areas so you can soak in the beautiful views.
We’ll then arrive at the harbour, where our double-decker boat will be waiting.
Then the (Turkish Maldives island) Suluada tour (Turkish Maldives island) will begin.
You will be welcomed warmly by the boat staff and seated on your favourite deck. As soon as everyone is ready, we’ll set sail!
Suluada, the Turkish Maldives Island Tour From Antalya
This journey will begin with a bang when we sail to Suluada Island. You’ll fall in love with the gorgeous island, its azure oceans, glittering beaches, and breathtaking scenery reminiscent of the Maldives.
You are free to swim there whenever you like in your leisure time. And infuse your soul with supreme vigour and peace.
Finally, this one-of-a-kind island will leave an unforgettable imprint on you!
We’ll depart the station and begin sailing to the second destination when the timer runs out. Before driving there, we’ll have a delicious lunch on the balcony and recharge our energy bar!
Akseki Bay, often known as Love Island
This place is well-known for the Love Cave, a tiny cave. Because of its tale and location, you will fall in love with it! This cave’s water level is usually low, giving the appearance of being in a pool…
We’ll board the boat again and return to the port. After a swim break and admiring the sights.
We’ll take the bus to Antalya and drop you at your Antalya hotel.
For more info, you can contact us anytime you want we will be more than happy to answer you.
You May Also Like.
- Pirate Boat Tour Kemer
- Dinopark Antalya Tour
- Pirate Boat Trip Kemer
- Paragliding Fethiye Sky Tour
- Altinbesik Cave Tour Antalya
- Manavgat Boat tour
- Green Canyon Boat Trip Antalya
Antalya Tours: Unveiling the Treasures of Turkey's Riviera
- €30.0The Antalya Rafting Trip offers a thrilling and enjoyable experience in the Koprulu Canyon of Antalya. With hotel pickup included, participants can easily join the adventure. The trip provides all necessary gear and a professional guide to ensure safety and maximize enjoyment. Float down the river, taking in the breathtaking views of the canyon. After the rafting excursion, indulge in a delicious lunch before being transported back to your hotel. Suitable for both beginners and experienced rafters, the trip is a perfect blend of adventure, natural beauty, and convenience. Rafting Koprulu Canyon offers unforgetble amazing memories.
- €50.0Antalya Adrasan Suluada Tour is a full-day tour that takes you to two of the most beautiful spots on the Mediterranean coast of Turkey. You will start your day in Adrasan, a small town known for its stunning beaches and lush forests. From Adrasan, you will take a boat to Suluada, a small island that is home to some of the clearest waters in the world.
- €50.0Looking for an off-road adventure in Antalya? Look no further than the exciting Jeep Safari Antalya tour! This adrenaline-packed excursion takes you through the stunning villages and mountains of Antalya Gebiz and Serik, offering breathtaking views and unforgettable memories. Book your Jeep Safari Antalya tour with HotelMaps Tours today and get ready for an unforgettable adventure through the beautiful landscapes of Antalya!
- €65.0Do you want to make your sightseeing and cultural exploration more exciting and different? The Antalya Fire of Anatolia Troy show is a spectacular performance that lets people discover the hidden secrets of Homer's famous Troy. The show is great for everyone because it has music, costumes, and dances performed by professionals who can make your night unforgettable.02/28/2023
- €950.0Private luxury yachts are the perfect way to enjoy Antalya's stunning bays! Plan the perfect holiday of your dreams! Taking a boat tour in Antalya. Yachts from Antalya. Kemer Yacht. An exciting cruise in Antalya. Make wonderful memories with your loved ones Antalya Private Yacht Tours Private yacht tours in Antalya will create lasting memories for you.
- €45.0Antalya to Manavgat tour is visiting the main public bazaar, old mosque, waterfall, and riverboat trip. Manavgat river cruise is a relaxing excursion for leisure lovers. You can enjoy swimming and the scenery. Lunch will be served on a boat. Make a reservation, and pay on the same day
- €45.0Antalya Jeep safaris are great fun and natural tour that is conducted by 4x4. safari tour Antalya Adventure 8 hours Easy A jeep safari through the Taurus mountain region, with village visits and waterfall swim. Discover a pristine, pine-filled area: learn about rural life high in the mountain chain. Spend a great day in the Taurus Mountains and Turkish countryside on this 8-hour guided jeep safari trip.01/01/2023 - 10/31/2023
- €40.0Here's a spot where you'll find the best of both worlds! Dinopark in Antalya is a great place to spend time with your family. Dinopark is a fantastic attraction in the Kemer region of Antalya. As Turkey's first dinosaur park, the theme park caters to youngsters. It's a fun method to learn more about dinosaurs' eras and other facts. In this post, you'll learn everything you need to know about Dinopark. Dinopark is a dinosaur-themed family attraction located less than an hour from Antalya beaches
- €150.0Fethiye Paragliding is an amazing Ölüdeniz Babadağ activity. It is the most practical way to fly. Our age limit is +4 and there is no upper limit. Flight time: 30 minutes in average and normal conditions. No experience is needed. All you have to do is run a few steps. Paragliding in Fethiye Ölüdeniz is an indescribable experience.03/01/2023 - 07/31/2023
- €50.0Antalya city tour is a unique opportunity to see one of the main resort cities of Turkey. At the same time, visit all the main attractions and the most remarkable natural treasures. A fantastic trip awaits you in the city, which stretches out its arms right by the Taurus Mountains.08/01/2022 - 12/31/2025